It's framework-agnostic, and does not require any bundler, package manager, or transpiling to work; all the magic is already provided by the library itself and can be used with your favorite web development stack.
Designed to maximize website speed, it will automatically load components and dependencies only when they are actually going to be used.
Components can also be loaded from external websites, so they can be reused and shared across a network of sites without ever duplicating a file!
Features in brief
- Components loading either from a local or remote servers
- View templates (featuring hot swapping)
- Data binding
- Lazy loading of components and dependencies
- Events, Behaviors, Refresh @ Handlers, "scoped" scripts
- Automatic events unbinding
- Resource loader with caching
- Integrated DOM helper
- Animations and transitions handling
- Inline components definition
- Standalone components
Demos and templates
- zuix.js playground component
- zKit web enhancing bits
- Web Starter template
- Web App template
- News-Blog template